That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Don't Make me get the super soaker

Today we had the senior field day, which started off with a slideshow of a bunch of different pictures which basically showed us how much me and my group don't participate in school related activities(the only one of us in there was Thara and she was sleeping in class), but then we went outside. There was chick fila or however you spell it boxes and jugs of sweet tea. We ended up getting multiple boxes and stole one jug(which I have in my fridge right now(it is so good)). Then once Thara finished eating, the real fun began. A huge water fight with water bottles(which started with just maybe 5 people and then turned into a whole big thing with tea also being involved). I ended up being a mercenary basically(getting a junior who wasn't suppose to be there soaked by a whole bottle). It was just a fun day. Loved it. Also got our year books as well, got some funny signatures in there. Hopefully I can get the pictures from Thara's cam onto here.

Peace.

No comments: