That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mixt - An Atlanta Compilation

mixt.jpg
Since I've lived here in Atlanta for 3 years now, I like to rep the southern epicenter almost as hard as I rep New Orleans. When I say almost, I mean like the difference between a parent and a step parent. What I'm trying to say is, Atlanta is a pretty dope place with a lot of different scenes and all different types of people, and Creative Loafing and Criminal Records come together to showcase some underground Atlanta artist to the masses. To be honest I have never really listened to any of these dudes on here, but if it is dope, I'll be a fan. LINK

After listening to a couple of tracks, I've concluded that this is dope. I didn't know Atlanta had such a good rock scene. Sounds like something I've been wanting for a while. 

No comments: