That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Best Night Ever

Had a fair day in my classes today, but the day really picked up when it was basically night. It started off with going to the special screening of Observe and Report. That really set the mood right for the night.

After going back to the dorm room, I decided to start my drawing homework. Instead of really trying to draw out what I was trying to do, I just did it. It's a little hard to explain if you don't already understand, but basically it means you just naturally get it. Everybody has something like this. 
Reduction Drawing by you.
Reduction Drawing by you.

Before I had even thought of starting  my homework, Marks had basically talked me going into Apache. It was a good decision in the end. Good performances, good atmosphere, had my batgirl there with me.

All the chilling definitely left me and Mrs. Pac-man hungry so we decided to go into the Landmark with a couple of minutes before closing, and found the funniest sign ever. I don't remember it for verbatim, but it had something to do with somebody named Vincent and his lost social security card, and how big of a dork he is. Really though, who brings a social security just lying around. Wake up with a million dollar debt on that ass. Anyway the gyro(me) and hamburger and fries(Liz) really hit the spot.
The Rabbit by you.
Late Night Munchies by you.
Late Night Munchies by you.

And just to put something up because the more I draw the more I am stoked about it.
Sneak Peak by you.

No comments: