That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What would you pick




Sure I need stuff for my room, but since that is basically all taken care of in most ways, and not nearly as fun as style improvement. I really tied between what I should get right now. New subtle shades for day to day stuff. New Nike Dunks, which if you know me you know that me buying Dunks again is crazy. I said I would boycott Nike because of wack designs and also get some new stuff, but those sexy beast of shoes just make my mouth salivate. Something about how Nike does patent leather is just so nice. Then we have the Gourmet Desisto(Jordan XI) are just sexy point black period. Well hopefully I can get atleast two of these, maybe all three(probably not).

Side note
If you look closely at the picture for the dunks, you too will know where to get those beauties.

No comments: