That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Ear Candy DL

The Knux- Bang Bang
I am really feeling the brothers. Bringing something different out of my city, N.O. Love the mix of eclectic beats being mixed together from the down south guitar and the break beat. Really good shit, two thumbs up.


Ludacris feat T.I.- Wish You Would
Please remember the old battle between Luda and T.I. on the same track. Everyone gotta remember that Luda did win that with the last hit. Back to the subject at hand though. This track is pretty fucking crazy. I could picture getting buck as fuck to this. 

The Game-Superman
Game kills this track. I am really hopeful to the rest of L.A.X. Most likely my next actual buy.

Curren$y- Incredible
Apparently this beat is the underground equal to A Milli, so you know Curren$y had to get on it and kill it. Can't wait for the next mixtape from a man better than Lil Wayne, yes I said it again. Always will say it. 
Sidenote: You gotta love N.O. at this point. Look at what we making in this world. One natural disaster can't kill us.

Update: More Curren$y


No comments: