That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Been A While

Been loving college life so far, doesn't feel like it has only been a week though. Weird flow of time around here threw me off completely. Classes are good, roommate is cool, friends are cool for the most part, just gotta get into the spirit of school and doing homework then I would be all good.


I think I need to get a tat on my bicep.

Close up of Mickey(he took the picture)

Cool View

Close up of Grady


Lauren and Mickey in line at Subway

Lauren looking cute.

View from outside Subway(I think)

Surprise shot of Lauren

Courtyard was crowded that night.

A worm.

Some weird shot, I think Lauren took it.

The two coolest people in GSU.

I forgot what was going on.

Back of Liz's head.
Long ass hallway.

In the living room.

It was a dreary day.

Outside my room window.
New Music I got off of RockersNYC blog. All pretty dope in different ways.







No comments: