That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Really Good Day

Had an unexpectedly great day today due to unplanned acts of fun and relaxation, and to think I thought I was just getting my bike back.

The day was already great after just hearing that we wouldn't have jazz class on Friday, which means I have no need to wake up early in the morning, and can just sleep in, but it only got better from there. Paul, my art teacher decided that it would be a good idea to go outside and draw due to the beautiful weather.




My drawing of a tree didn't turn out too good, but I think I would be able to be a paid model in the future since I was able to keep still for a nice little amount of time. Here's Tracy's drawing of my eye for proof.


After a real good photoshoot with BG, Liz and I met up with Brittany to go to Lil 5. If you ever get in the car with this girl please wear a seatbelt. It gets a little insane sometimes.


Got my beautiful bike back as well. Felt so good to ride her again. After that we all decided to go to Inman Park and just take in the good day for a while.






That got wrapped up, since Jessie had to go to work. Luckily she worked at my now favorite restaurant, The Porter. They serve their drinks in jars, wide mouth jars even. Plus the garlic fries were oh so lovely.






Inside photo.

Peace out.

1 comment:

BG McFly said...

yoooooooo! i haven't seen jessie since like 4th grade! wtf?????