That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Yo




Whats good peoples?

I haven't really posted in a minute so i guess this is just an update about whats going on...

well the speeding ticket i got way back in october has turned in a full fledged 6 month license suspension. fuck. so im kinda like relying on people for rides and shit but its all good. im just gonna be working my ass off until july. then imma throw this big ass party just to celebrate getting my freedom back and hopefully releasing the mixtape (The Freshman 15) by then. speaking of which, sweets, its studio time again! you GOTTA get on a couple tracks with me. I'm also hoping to get this job on campus as a parking attendant but we'll see how that plays out in the next week or so. oh and my homies from back in the day (well high school lol) got a new clothing line coming out called "Laggooda" so look out for that too. shameless self-promotion, i know. but that's about it folks, other than that, im still broke as fuck, and now im broke as fuck with no vehicle. shit happens. but imma keep yall posted on other stuff going on. check out laggooda too

No comments: