That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Been Away Far Too Long

I know it has been a very long time since I put anything up here, but I've been kinda busy lately. Went to DC for the inauguration, which was inspirational, but the I found the tour around downtown a little unnecessary. Due to that little trip, I have to play catch up slightly especially with my drawing class which I have to do not one, but two self portraits today. I've got 4 designs done for the label, and figured that was enough to get my foot, or at least a big toe in the door. Now all I need is the money, and that's another problem all together. Come to find out, retail isn't hiring until late February early March, but Sara is gonna see if I can get a job hosting at Over the Border. I'll update ya'll on that when I find out myself. 

n1029408184_2228436_3453.jpg
Can someone please get me some money to get these?

No comments: