That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Radio and TV

There's gonna be a couple of things keeping me from the grasp of boredom on the road trip and at my Gramp's house in the dreaded O-hi-o. The first is Boundless/Stampede Radio. It's sometimes hit and miss, but always good for the small group of people(or so I believe/most likely more than I think). If you haven't checked any out just sign up for the podcasts and get all of em at one time, that'll be at least enough good music to hold out for the rest of the week.


If anyone has ever been a fan of Clerks and/or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, then you too will be a fan of Clerks The Animated Series. It is a little bit more out there, think if Kevin Smith wrote Family Guy. Has all the same actors, especially Jason Mewes. Can be seen on Adult Swim on Fridays and on AdultSwim.com.

(and also on dvd apparently. Gotta get this for Christmas along with my bike and a job)

Now I will get to work with reading these articles for the art paper. Never got enough time these days.

No comments: