That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Been Busy

Been busy with just college basically. Just be on the move a lot basically, and not a lot of sitting around. When I am sitting around I am usually hanging with people or playing Sim City 4 (sidenote I can't get no more money for my city I need help). 

Been up on some new music:
Drake is one of my new favorite artists right now, check out (2)Dope Boyz for some tracks or just search on google. Make sure you check out Ransom.

Been really feeling fitteds lately, and since New Era is right down the block from where my math class is, it was only right to go cop something on my last compulsive buy(I promise mama). Since I mentioned it, I copped that new Mishka Death Adder fitted(fig 1). Very nice. Now I really want that Cmon Wealth fitted(fig 2). Hope the New Era spot got it. 
fig1


fig2

Talking bout compulsive buys, well just trying to go to the next thing. I am feeling a more calm down style this fall. Ransom(fig 3), Reasonate(fig 4a-4b), and Alife(fig 5) doing some nice things.
fig3


fig4a

fig4b

fig 5

No comments: