That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Wish I could have seen this on the big screen

Last night I had the chance to see one of the most anticipated movies this summer, The Dark Knight. Once we got to the box office, the earliest show that wasn't sold out was 2:40. So me and my friend go to SCAD to hang out, and end up watching Hannibal Rising. Well, I watched it, and my friend took a nap. Once the movie ended, friend said she was too tired, and we went and returned the tickets. Yeah it sucks. I had it in my hand, and I was an hour and 40 minutes away from seeing it, and we returned the tickets. Well at least I get some sort of gratification this morning with find the Watchmen trailer that came out with The Dark Knight. Still I wish I would have seen it on the big screen.


Trailer looks awesome, graphic novel is awesome. As long as they stick to the graphic novel the movie will be awesome, and keeping the director's history in mind(300), it will.

Side note
They choose some great scenes to choose for the trailer. Only people who read the graphic novel will know what's going on which is really great.

No comments: