That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hip Hop

Let me tell ya'll my top favorite artists, no particular order(everything comes with different moods and these fill all voids)(also I add more names as I think em.)
Lupe Fiasco
Kanye West
The Clipse and the Re-Up Gang
Dizzee Rascal
Ghostface Killah
Lil Wayne
......What? Were you expecting more, I can't really say people are my favorite until i start to get all of their stuff and buy at least one album(still gotta buy that new Dizzee album and a Ghost album). But I do have people I am starting to really like, I wouldn't say they are new because I may have just got on.
The Cool Kids
Pacific Division
The Kidz in the Hall
Wale
if you haven't check them out, do so quickly. People saying Hip Hop is dead, naw it is just hard to find and some people always look at the top layer(most visible).

Oh another thing is changing in me, I don't hate most radio stuff anymore, I mean I wouldn't listen to it on the reg. There is a time for it at parties and what not and it is fun to dance to. To all of those "I hate that shit people" just calm down and take it easy man.

On another note:
I get something real cool today(hopefully)

On another note:
The Next Generation is coming soon, Get ready World.

No comments: